Parents Xcel bronze to JO? What level?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

texasgymmama

Proud Parent
If your daughter did a season of Xcel bronze and then switched to JO what level did she go to?

My daughter can do all the level 3 skills except for a front hip circle and round off backhandspring. She hasn't tried those skills yet. I have her going to a gym to be evaluated this week and I was wondering what level other Xcel Bronze girls went to?
Thanks!

If your daughter did a season of Xcel bronze and then switched to JO what level did she go to?

My daughter can do all the level 3 skills except for a front hip circle and round off backhandspring. She hasn't tried those skills yet. I have her going to a gym to be evaluated this week and I was wondering what level other Xcel Bronze girls went to?
Thanks!
Our gym uses Xcel to bypass some compulsory levels. My older kid did XB, XS, and then level 4. Soon after, our gym decided not to do any compulsory levels so my younger one did XB, XS, XG, tested out of levels 4 and 5, and is going to 6.

I think silver is an easy transition to level 4, so I assume bronze would be similar for level 3.

My DD did a year of XB and then went to JO level 3. If she doesn’t have a front hip circle or ROBHS, then she won’t be ready for L4, where a Kip and double BHS are required.

Assuming she won’t be competing until November next year at least, 3 will probably be a good fit. She has plenty of time to learn the skills she is missing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back