We finally got our meet schedule

11/5-11/6 we are hosting the optional training camp for SC

1/14-1/16 Gamecock Invite Columbia, SC

2/3-2/6 Tiger Paw Classic. Clemson, SC

2/25-2/27 Charleston Cup Carleston, SC

3/11-3/13 National Gymnastics Challenge. University of Georgia

3/25-3/27 L5-10 States. Parris Island, SC

4/8-4/10 L7/8 Regionals. Atlanta, GA

Just wanted to move this up. Especially since a bunch of us have already started competing! Our first meet isn't until December.

Beetle is competing L9 this year and will be at the Chicago Style meet! I hope to meet up with some of you.

The other meets she is competing are all in MN. Unless of course she qualifies for Regions.

Alexis' schedule...

October 23rd-24th (DONE) ~ Monster Mash; Springfield IL
November 20th-21st ~ Horton Invite; Bloomington, IL
December 10th-12 ~ Hoosier Cup; Indianapolis, IN
January 15th-16th ~ St. Jude; Peoria, IL
January 29th-30th ~ King Arthur; Coal City, IL
February 4th - 6th ~ Gateway Classic; Collinsville, IL
February 12th-13th ~ Heart of Illinois; Decatur, IL
February 25th-27th ~ St. Louis Classic; St. Louis, MO
March 5th-6h ~ Jump for JRA; Quincy, IL (our gym hosts this one)

For the girls, I'll be at:

NRG Challenge, Raleigh NC
Winterfest, Sanford NC
Sweetheart Invitational, Raleigh NC
Winter Invitational, Raleigh NC
Hang 10.0, Wilmington NC
Level 7-10 State meet, Greenville NC
Silver/Gold/Platinum State Meet, Greensboro NC
(hopefully) Level 9-10 Regionals, Westwego LA

For the boys, I'll be at all the NC qualifiers except the 3rd one.

No one is posting meets near us. LOL Nearest one is Arkansas. But here are ours-
Nov- Bama Rama-Tuscaloosa
Planet Gymnastics-Hattiesburg
Jan-Blues and BBQ-Memphis
Elite Gymnastics Meet-Baton Rouge
Feb-NewOrleans Jazz Invite-New Orleans
March- LSU meet-Baton Rouge
State Meet-maybe

A couple more meets may be added when we merge with the gym that our coaches are buying once we see what they are used to doing.

You must be close to us. We will be at the Bama Rama and Elite meet in Baton Rouge. The higher levels will also be at Emerald Classic and Huntsville Fall Invitational

M
B leve 1 K rec gym

lol.. only 2 people will be attending one of the same meets as I am (St. Louis Classic and Circle of Stars) LOL.. I'm kind of sad--my gym isn't going to Chicago Style this year :(

J's Meet Schedule

Friends of Achievers Jan 22
Metroplex Challenge Jan 28
Elite Qualifier Gliders CA Feb 11
Woga Classic Feb 18
Elite Qualifier Bieger Deerfield FL Invite Feb 25
Zenith Spring Invite March 12
Level 9/10 State Texas Dreams Mar 26
Level 9/10 REgional Plano Apr 16
Level 9 Westerns SanDiego CA May 7-8

Looks like a busy spring!!! :)

Well as of yesterday we, Dezi and I, bought airline tickets to Chicago for us and Midget to go and watch Chicago Style. Oh and go to the American Girl store.

Southwest (and United and American apparently) are all having sales and we got the flights for $30 each way per ticket! Whee!

I took advantage of the Southwest sale too. We had already bought out tickets but we got a credit, a nice one too. Our flights originally 1 way was $141 and I was able to score the "to Chicago" leg for $60, so that was $80 per ticket savings. I'm now just waiting for our leg home to go down. Patience, patience, patience.....;)

Here are the Level 5 meets for our gym this season

Spirits Invitational - St Louis, MO Nov 6-7
Judges Cup - Columbia MO Nov 19-20
Eagles Winter Invite - Kansas City, MO Dec 10-12
Spectrum (SEMO) - Cape Girardeau, MO Jan 29, 2011
Show Me Invite - Columbia, MO March 04
GT Invitational (home) - St Charles, MO March 12
Spring State Meet - Springfield, MO March 26-27

Our Level 7 team is going to the Magical Classic in Orlando this Feb.

my DD's level 7 meet schedule:

Dec 10-12 Judges Cup Birmingham, AL
Jan 21-23 Atlanta Crown Atlanta, GA
Feb 4-6 Alabama Elite Invite Dothan, AL
Feb 19-20 WOGA Classic Texas
March 11-13 Elite cup Hoover, AL
March 25-27 Optional State Huntsville, AL
April 7-10 Level 7/8 Regionals Marietta, GA

We actually got our meet schedule a few weeks ago surprisingly. We have 4 league meets starting in november then 3 invitationals Pink Invite, John Pancottand Red Rose invite than States in April. All our meets are in PA, daughter will be competing level6 . Our level 8 and 9 are the only ones traveling out of State which is good because the cost of our meet assessments is still the same.

Panda-gilr's-mom ~ We'll be at the Pink Invitational, too. Originally our coach told us we didn't get in. But, a couple gyms scratched so they put us in. Olivia hurt her ankle last year, right before the meet so she couldn't compete. Still got the pink leo, though! ;)

Netty the pink invite is really nice. Be sure to bring your credit card they have alot of nice vendors and the pictures they take are really good. Last year they gave out the CD for free but the year before I think it was like $60.00 but they are probally the best pictures I have of my daughter. I can not wait to see Olivias routine now that she is tumbling she is going to be awesome!

Netty the pink invite is really nice. Be sure to bring your credit card they have alot of nice vendors and the pictures they take are really good. Last year they gave out the CD for free but the year before I think it was like $60.00 but they are probally the best pictures I have of my daughter. I can not wait to see Olivias routine now that she is tumbling she is going to be awesome!

Thanks! You'll have to let me know when your dd is competing. Last year I think some 6's were on one side of the gym while some 7's were on the other side. Maybe we'll end up being in the same session or at least right before or after each others. I sure hope the weather cooperates better next year. What a nightmare it was for them, and us, having to switch times around. I was kind of glad Olivia didn't compete, only because that stuff would've stressed her out! :rolleyes:

MD Judges Invite Landover, MD 11/6
Christmas on the Chesapeake Balto, MD 12/10-12
Hanover Classic Hanover, PA 1/14-16
Excalibur Cup Virginia Beach, VA 2/18-20

plus 2 league meets and states PLUS Y nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back