Off Topic A quick hello

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Reaction score
I have been in Europe for the last two weeks, we are now in a hotel room in Marseille having a quick rest before eating yet more food. Flying home tomorrow for a week and then off the To IGC and NYC!

Trust all is well, life has been a bit off balance :D lately, but all will be back to normal soon!

Nice to see you all play so well when the cats are away!:cool:

Hi Bog!!!! It's great to hear from you--I miss you :(. I'm glad to hear that you are having a great time!!! What dates will you be in NYC?

NYC 11th - 16th July!!! Look out here we come! Just had nutella ice cream after the kir royale and the chevre chaud, yum. Must go running!

Glad you guys are having a good time!! How fun!!! Miss you!

I miss you two so much, I also miss my internet life. I have used internet cafes for the last two weeks and I think I shook for two days with the dt's!!!! Great trip, kids were awesome.

Hey Bog !!!! Glad you are enjoying your travels. We sure miss you here on CB !! Travel home safely.

NYC 11th - 16th July!!! Look out here we come! Just had nutella ice cream after the kir royale and the chevre chaud, yum. Must go running!

Awww man! Dani has mandatory team camp that week. NYC is just a few hours from us--that would have been cool to do a NYC day trip and meet you there :(. Maybe another time :).

DD had to change her IGC week and will now be there on July 11th also!

Too bad I have to head home to younger DD and work, NYC sounds like fun!

Awww man! Dani has mandatory team camp that week. NYC is just a few hours from us--that would have been cool to do a NYC day trip and meet you there :(. Maybe another time :).

Aw that would've been a hoot, mind you Baby Bog would never of forgiven me if I saw you two and she didn't!!! Another time and place I guess!:)

DD had to change her IGC week and will now be there on July 11th also!

Too bad I have to head home to younger DD and work, NYC sounds like fun!

Oh that is so cool that they will be there the same week, it is hard to link up there. I'll pm you her name.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back