Parents All is Not Bunderful

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I read the tutorial, and can't figure out the first braid being pulled through...

As far as bun donuts - they are my lifesaver!!!! I do DD's pretty much like the video above, except that I twist the remaining hair as I twist it around the bun, and we do use bobby pins. DD has very thick, waist-length hair, and this hairstyle works perfectly for us (Thank heavens!)

The braid gets taken back towards the base of the ponytail and pulled through one of the first of two tightly wrapped bands at the base of the ponytail. sorry, this is the best daddy can do here:confused:

The braid gets taken back towards the base of the ponytail and pulled through one of the first of two tightly wrapped bands at the base of the ponytail. sorry, this is the best daddy can do here:confused:
Does it make a loop?

So far I have only missed one of my daughters meets when she was in XCEL, since my wife was in nursing school and just started a surgical fellowship, she has had to miss quite a few and now that she is in optionals with real travel it means I do the meet hair. The last meet my wife attended the offer was made, but DD declined and had me do it.

Thankfully, its a pretty simple high pony with tight curls. I set the curls the night before, so all I have to do is unroll, spray and manage flyaways in the morning. I tighten everything up and manage the flyaways by spraying an old toothbrush with hairspray and brushing the hair back to the pony, once I get a small section clean and tight I use a snap clip to hold it all together and slide it under the scrunchy.

As far as buns go, that is the other option for our team... I was disinclined to acquiesce to that request. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back