Back Tuck . . .

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have back round off back handspring (and two back handsprings) really good and I also have a high rebound out of both of them. I can do an okay standing back tuck into the pit. Do you think I am ready to do a back tuck (with coach spotting of course) ? also, how long did it take you to get your? How long does it usually take?

You probably are able to do it..just as long as you have good form. It took me about like two weeks to learn it.. i have a veryyyyyy high rebound and a good set also though..

Shouldn't take long. More of a matter of how comfortable you are in the air and brave.

Work it from a snapdown off a block and mini tramp or block and trampoline and it will connect fast.

It sounds like you can definatly do it!! Just make sure you get spotted for it until u definatly have it!!! It took me a day to do it... my mom spotted me on my front lawn :) GOOD LUCK!! I KNOW U CAN DO IT!!

it took me about a week to get it without being scared anymore, you just need to get over that it's kinda scary and go for it. it's pretty natural feeling. once you start flipping you'll keep going :)

I think you should be able to do it. Just stay tight and get your arms all the way to your ears to set and with a coach you should be good. I can't remember how long it took me to get mine but a while cause I was a mental kid but now I can do it no problem.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back