Best fast food pre meet meal

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This thread makes me want to move to the USA, the food choices are amazing. However it is probably a good thing that I'm here and all that food is there.

My dd likes Jamba juice smoothies with protein boost. Sometimes she will get the energy boost too. She is 16 though, so she needs a little bit more energy. She mostly has meets in the evening this year so it is more an issue of timing then anything else. She doesn't want to get hungry but doesn't want to be too full. She also always has a zip fizz in her water bottle at meets. It tastes good and keeps her going until 9 when the meet is over. Then it is a given we are going out to eat with the team!

This thread makes me want to move to the USA, the food choices are amazing. However it is probably a good thing that I'm here and all that food is there.

Quebec isn't that far LOL.

I've been up that way many times and I know you have yummy foods there too!!

Yeah but we live in a cow field! The nearest yummy food is a good hour away!

LOL - our yummy food places are closer but we do have a pack of coyotes that moved into the woods behing my house about 2 weeks ago (no dog walking for me at night - thank God for hubby), We have had moose, fox, deer, turkeys, and in the spring we have to watch out for Bears. Plenty of dairies and corn fields and horse farms around too.

Hmmm maybe you found a great business opportunity there in the cow fields - Bogwoppits Yummy fixins

Yeah but we live in a cow field! The nearest yummy food is a good hour away!
I think Canada has alot of the foods we have here in aus :) our yummy foods are over an hour away too :/ im kinda glad at that aswell not so much temptation :) mum found a convenient service station close to the gym toilets, coffee ect. after about 5 minutes she claimed we were never coming back and that her coffee tasted like it had been sitting there for months lol mums tried several times to get a coffee machine in the gym :/ what can i say she likes her coffee haha. Do you have a red rooster? they normally have great salads ect.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back