Parents Brag Alert

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Bella's Dad and I are very excited because Bella get her fhc today! She did it about 30 times and it was even pretty!

So proud of our Midget. She went in to todays practice stating she was going to get it tonight. She did 3 with spots and then on her first one of the night by herself she nailed it.

She has so much perseverence.

So proud of our Midget. She went in to todays practice stating she was going to get it tonight. She did 3 with spots and then on her first one of the night by herself she nailed it.

She has so much perseverence.
Way to go Bella!!! Sounds like this is a big confidence boost for her. I love hearing when a gymmie gets a new skill.

YAY Bella! Please send those FHC fairies over this way when she is done with them...my daughter still needs that and mill circle (and shoot through most of the time!):)

YAY Bella! Please send those FHC fairies over this way when she is done with them...my daughter still needs that and mill circle (and shoot through most of the time!):)

Will happily send them on over. Bella still goes back and forth on her shoot through also. She tends to pull her chest too far backwards and then cant stay up.

Will happily send them on over. Bella still goes back and forth on her shoot through also. She tends to pull her chest too far backwards and then cant stay up.

My daughter does the shoot through with a one-finger spot! Without it, she gets nowhere near the bar...sighhh.

Woohoo, congrats to Bella! With the exception of the free hip to handstand, that has been the skill that took my dd the longest to get. She must be so thrilled!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back