B's on level 8 bars

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

4 b's are needed. Cast handstand is a b, pir. are c's, clear hip is a b or a c depending on how high you go. You could do a layout 1/2 dismount which i believe is a b.

Giants are also Bs, and the allowable Cs^ are counted as Bs. Also release moves (shootovers, straddlebacks) that don't start or end in handstand are Bs.

Also the clear hip has to be over 45 degrees above horizontal to get B credit. If it hits handstand, it's a C, but still counts as a B in level 8. I think layout 1/2 dismounts are B's, but I'm positive a layout 1/1 is a B. You could do either, but most people don't. Also, isn't an uprise a B or does it have to be to handstand? Most people don't compete it but one of my teammates puts it in her routine every now and then.

Um.. giants ARE B's, overshoots that start and land in handstand are D's, if they either start OR end in handstand they are C's, and if they neither start nor end in handstand they are B's(think horizontal cast on high bar to horizontal overshoot)

Kip cast handstand, pir, kip cast handstand clear hip handstand, jump to high bar kip cast handstand, clear hip handstand, layout 1/2 dismount. That would give you extra a's and b's just to be safe.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back