Camp Woodward

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would love to go in theory, but I'm not sure if I can afford it or if I will be injury free enough to make it worth it. Right now I'm recovering from a bad ankle sprain, and a hyper-extended back.

Which week & location are you registered for? I'm interested but not convinced yet.

They only allow adults to go the last week of the summer which is Aug. 22-28. I confirmed this with them. I know its quite a bit of money, but it'll be so much fun! Can you tell I'm excited?

I want to go as long as I have money for it. There's three of us competing this summer in disney and Virginia. If we get sponsors to help us get to the competions and stay I may have the money to go to Woodward but if we don't my money will be going to those. I'll have to wait and see. How long before you think it will fill up?

I would love to go, but I'm guessing camp will be full before I have the money to pay for it. I get a promotion in July, which would make it easy to afford but I'm sure I'd have to be registered well ahead of then!

~Katy

i really want to, but i'll wait until it gets closer to register. i'm sooo much more likely to go, now that i know someone from chalk bucket.

woodward gymnastics camp for adults?

Hi, I am new to chalk bucket. I hear that Woodward camp may take adults for a week at their summer camp. Does anyone know if this is still the case? I would really love to go but I am only a beginner and not sure if I would be at the right skill level?

Any info would be great :)

Thanks!

They do accept adults for the last session which is Aug. 22. I will be there, I just received my confirmation packet the other day!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back