Parents Can I brag on my little 5 year old dd?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cadybearsmommy

Proud Parent
I am just SO proud of her! She was moved up from Level 1 to Level 2 (preschool) about a month ago. She had just turned 5 in November before she started Level 2.

She is making such progress in this new class! Before, she was still doing around the side cartwheels, now she is getting the hang of them and they are working on round-offs! Her handstands are better, still hit or miss, but she hits them about half of the time. Her coach says she almost has her pullover on bars!

But more importantly, she LOVES her new class, she literally asks me to go all week long. I am starting to wonder if 45 minutes a week is enough for her, b/c she bugs me so much! Luckily if she does well she might get to move to the preschool Level 3 (they call them Dynamites) in the summer and they practice twice a week. I love to watch her having so much fun!

Here is a montage of short video clips from her class last night!

YouTube - compco6344's Channel

Thanks for letting me share!

Thank you! She is having a blast! LOL

They had open gym today, the first time she has ever been and she LOVED it! She insisted I stay there the whole 3 hours to watch her. LOL =) She spent quite a bit of time hula hooping while she was there. and made some new friends and they all jumped around together. I didn't mind staying too much, I love to watch her enjoy herself.

She is adorable and looks like she's having so much fun! She's also doing a great job of listening when her coach is giving her directions.

I LOVE her skipping all around the place too... that tells you a LOT about how she feels about what she's doing!!!

So cute. She looks like she is having a grand ol' time. Love watching her skip around the gym. Makes you wanna join in..lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back