WAG Can someone repost the video of the super slo-mo vault...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jen H.

Proud Parent
That breaks down what the gymnast is doing step by step. I think it may have been posted by iwannacoach.
My amateurish searching skills are eluding me...

TIA :)

Dang it!
Tysm for looking- it was really cool, it broke down the vault in a timeline from her run, to the landing.
I will post it here if I ever find it!

I found that fascinating. I'm not going to share it with my gymnast though - she already has a problem with overthinking things and has only just got her front handspring sorted :)

Okay, this may be why this coach coaches, but it may be why i pull my dd from the sport ASAP. WOW, my heart started racing reading that.

Meh. Reality is pretty different from that. All those "experience a ..." are kinda weird because you're just experiencing a camera strapped to a moving person's forehead. Our eyes move independently from our heads and are infinitely more sophisticated than a camera lens. It's kind of cool, but not really how it seems or feels...the videos seem much more chaotic to me.

Meh. Reality is pretty different from that. All those "experience a ..." are kinda weird because you're just experiencing a camera strapped to a moving person's forehead. Our eyes move independently from our heads and are infinitely more sophisticated than a camera lens. It's kind of cool, but not really how it seems or feels...the videos seem much more chaotic to me.

Yes...here to...much more crazy in the video. Really crazy since the RO goes the other way as mine...that through me for a total loop the first time...really got lost.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back