Dance Fairies needed for this weekend's performance of The Nightingale

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi All! I haven't posted in a while--we have all been crazy busy with school coming to an end, gymnastics and Jiu-Jitsu practices, dance rehearsals and recitals, and the usual day to day stuff.

This weekend Dani will be performing in the ballet The Nightingale. It is supposedly a very difficult ballet--very technical and physically demanding. She is a little nervous but also very excited to say the least :D. If you all remember the last ballet that she did--the Nutcracker, we had two back-to-back record-breaking snowstorms, so let's all keep our fingers crossed that nothing like that happens this weekend!! :p :laughing:

I'll update later with photos :D.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi All! I haven't posted in a while--we have all been crazy busy with school coming to an end, gymnastics and Jiu-Jitsu practices, dance rehearsals and recitals, and the usual day to day stuff.

This weekend Dani will be performing in the ballet The Nightingale. It is supposedly a very difficult ballet--very technical and physically demanding. She is a little nervous but also very excited to say the least :D. If you all remember the last ballet that she did--the Nutcracker, we had two back-to-back record-breaking snowstorms, so let's all keep our fingers crossed that nothing like that happens this weekend!! :p :laughing:

I'll update later with photos :D.

Thanks in advance!!!
Sounds like you've been a busy mom!!! Have a great weekend!!! Enjoy! I'm sure Dani will be awesome:D. Can't wait to see the pics! At least you know snow won't be a problem this time,lol:p.

Break a leg! Don't forget the pictures later, I love seeing all the costumes! The Nightingale is a beauuuuuuuuutiful ballet, Dani will be fantastic I'm sure!

Break a leg! Don't forget the pictures later, I love seeing all the costumes! The Nightingale is a beauuuuuuuuutiful ballet, Dani will be fantastic I'm sure!

Thanks Linsul!!! From what I have seen from the bits and pieces that I have watched at rehearsals, it is very beautiful! I am in awe of the lead dancers and their talent. They make the dancing look so effortless! I have definitely grown to have a new appreciation for ballet!

Here are some pics from today's performance. They did great!!!! I had to work backstage and help with costume changes, but tomorrow I get to watch the show!!

Login | Facebook

Let me know if the link doesn't work.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back