Parents DD made team!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

HappyMom

Proud Parent
DD started gymnastics this year in a beginners class - 1 hour/once a week. A couple of weeks ago, they asked me to sign her up for team tryouts (held today), so I did (figuring she'd end up on preteam). Nope! My DD made team!!! She's SO excited!!!!

She'll be training new level 3 (I think)....although, if I understand correctly, they want to wait to decide what she'll be competing until later. She's picked up so much so quickly that they want to see what she can do with more practice hours a week.

I'm excited and nervous, but mostly excited as we enter into the world of competitive gymnastics. I'm sure I'm going to have a 1000 questions. Don't worry, I'll use the search option on CB before asking them all. :p

I do find myself wondering, however, how much money I can make selling plasma. :rolleyes:

I do find myself wondering, however, how much money I can make selling plasma. :rolleyes:

Oh darling....sweet, sweet darling.....you need to be thinking more like your unfertilized eggs, a piece of your liver, or that spare kidney you carry around.

But in all seriously, congrats to your little one!

Oh darling....sweet, sweet darling.....you need to be thinking more like your unfertilized eggs, a piece of your liver, or that spare kidney you carry around.

But in all seriously, congrats to your little one!

I don't know, I'd stick with plasma for now and save the kidney for Optionals.

But hey, congrats! Mine made team quickly, too... It was quite a whirlwind! This is a great place to start wrapping your head around it all.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back