WAG Discussion of abuse in USAG - Nassar

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Can you say damage control? Sorry "Doc Ali" but Jamie knows what you said to her and has no reason to distort the truth...the fact that you even entertained an ungloved finger up someone's vagina as a legit medical procedure is horrifying....the fact that his fingers were "ungloved" should have clued you in. I get that he may have lied to you but it was your JOB to be supportive in the head game aspect of the sport to the athletes , and you weren't ...and should be terminated from any USAG roll call now and in the future.

And the extra special statement from Doc Ali saying "I'm not trying to discredit Jamie's statement but this is what I heard"...calling Jamie a liar again!! Just stop, Doc Ali and Nastia and anyone else that feels the need to "explain" how they really weren't dissing the victims by believing Nassar, and backing HIM in public all the while.

Jamie's persistence in the truth is the only reason Doc Ali is even making a statement today...if Jamie had retreated into a hole like Ali wanted her too after being **** shamed for being sexually assaulted, Nassar wouldn't have been further investigated and Ali and Larry would have been the best buddies on the USAG staff of old.

I would hope that folks considering her Head Games enterprise would reconsider any support for this woman....

And the extra special statement from Doc Ali saying "I'm not trying to discredit Jamie's statement but this is what I heard"...calling Jamie a liar again!! Just stop, Doc Ali and Nastia and anyone else that feels the need to "explain" how they really weren't dissing the victims by believing Nassar, and backing HIM in public all the while.

Jamie's persistence in the truth is the only reason Doc Ali is even making a statement today...if Jamie had retreated into a hole like Ali wanted her too after being **** shamed for being sexually assaulted, Nassar wouldn't have been further investigated and Ali and Larry would have been the best buddies on the USAG staff of old.

I would hope that folks considering her Head Games enterprise would reconsider any support for this woman....

I will not be recommending her.

Per USAG facebook:

USA Gymnastics Board of Directors executive leadership - Chairman Paul Parilla, Vice Chairman Jay Binder and Treasurer Bitsy Kelley - tendered their resignations, effective January 21, 2018. The Board of Directors will identify an interim chairperson until a permanent selection is named.

Please attribute the following statement to Kerry Perry, President and CEO, USA Gymnastics

“We support their decisions to resign at this time. We believe this step will allow us to more effectively move forward in implementing change within our organization.

“As the board identifies its next chair and fills the vacant board positions, we remain focused on working every day to ensure that our culture, policies and actions reflect our commitment to those we serve.”

And from the description of what Doc Ali did to Jamie when she came forward in publicly shaming her on social media , Doc Ali should be a "former member of the NT staff" as well....keeping this supposed guru on board that doesn't believe the athletes she's supposed to be helping is more salt in the wound...and doesn't she ( Doc Ali) have ads on CB? Maybe that should be revisited...

Vanessa Atler described some interactions with Doc Ali that were pretty disturbing as well. :( She needs to be gone.

At least 3 members of the board have decided to do what's right and resign "already."

Do you have a link to where Doc Ali defended Nassar?
No. I wish I did. I, in fact, never saw any posts from her.

What made me think of it was that I was reading an article this morning that mentioned Ali's reactions. In my post you quoted, I was angry. Angry that, from what I have read, she spoke out so soon after the abuse was brought to light, but hadn't said anything since.

I can try to find the article in my internet history and link to that if you would like.

Reactions: sce
Found it! It was mentioned in the Jennifer Sey article in the other thread.
_20180122_141341.JPG

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back