WAG Does your gym give a second child discount?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

That is still, wow.
If you can't tell, I LOVE our gym... We couldn't do gymnastics without it...
even though there is another gym the same distance away... they are more expensive, meets cost more, coaches yell more (we visited once when our gym was on shut down for electrical work... with our HC's permission), their leos cost more and so do their warm ups - even though it is just a jacket and capri leggins?!?!? We go to THAT gym for Open Gym a couple times a month, but couldn't attend there.

We have a 10% discount for the second sibling and I think the third is 20% or perhaps a bit more. It's been a long time since we were paying for three to do gym!

No discount for siblings, but the owner does try to keep tuition for rec and team as low as possible and gives financial aid when necessary. Cost of classes and team is pretty ridiculously low based on what I have seen elsewhere- especially team.

LOL ours does, but it's just a $10/month break on child #2. DH says at least they don't charge us double?

That said, monthly rates are pretty darn average for around here.

No discount, per se... but since it is a YMCA program and they have to be members of the YMCA, getting a FAMILY membership is less expensive than 2 individual youth memberships... and the whole family can take advantage of it, so it is like a discount. Our team training fees are only $70 a month as it is.

In Australia and we have the same deal with the YMCA with a family membership. Although we still pay for number of hours trained but at a reduced rate for members. Otherwise no discount for second child. Wish our training fees were $70 per month!!

In Australia and we have the same deal with the YMCA with a family membership. Although we still pay for number of hours trained but at a reduced rate for members. Otherwise no discount for second child. Wish our training fees were $70 per month!!
Team is a flat rate... progressive rec classes are their own flat rates. It works great :)

Ours is 15% off every additional child, I am pretty sure that it apply a to team as well. But it is just for monthly tuition

We have a small sibling discount, but it applies to team and rec. We also have an early payment discount.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back