Ezy Wrap Pro Brace vs. Tiger Paws

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymnastMomX2

Proud Parent
Our PT and coach are both very much against using these, they insist on Ezy Wrap Pro instead.

Found this reel on fb comparing them

Last edited:
Interesting comparison... I will add these to the review area as well. The below is from the video above...

♀️ Dealing with wrist pain during your gymnastics routines? ‍♂️ It’s time to rethink your wrist brace choice!
Let’s break it down:
1️⃣ Yurchenko vaulters, listen up! You’re putting immense force on your wrists at the extreme range of extension. The right wrist brace is non-negotiable here! I recommend the EZ Wrap pro.
2️⃣ Brace up! Contrary to popular belief, wrist bracing won’t weaken you. In fact, the right brace can improve your mechanical advantage, enhance neural input, and boost strength and coordination. Pre-test and post-test to get the perfect fit.
3️⃣ Don’t follow the crowd blindly. Just because everyone has always worn a particular brace in the past or that’s what you see a lot on tv… that does not mean that is the most efficient and effect bracing option for the wrist.
Did you know your hand has 3 arches? They play a crucial role in transferring forces. Just like we talk about maintaining foot arches, hand arches matter too!
Check out our reel to see the difference between Tiger Paws and EZ Wrap Pro wrist braces. Results don’t lie!
Tiger Paws, in my experience, often lead to collapsing arches, hyperextension of the elbow, and shoulder compression. Contributing to poor loading mechanics, poor transfer of forces, and are not ideal.
EZ Wrap Pro supports those arches, aligns shoulders, and reduces uneven loading. The difference is remarkable! My experience is significantly improved weight bearing tolerance 10-40# more with the EZ Wrap Pri without wrist pain. This is the main brace I recommend for yurchenko vaults, for tumbling when returning from wrist pain, however another topic for another day I also use the wrist widget on events like beam, pomellel, and even as part of the transition back to floor & double buckle grips worms like the wrist widget on grip events. This respects wrist anatomy, ⬆️ grip strength ⬆️wt bearing ⬇️ pain. If you’re using bracing due to pain, remember, PT is crucial. Address underlying imbalances contributing to your discomfort. EZ Wrap Pro can be a game-changer for your gymnastics journey!

I have to say... I do not have much experience with the Ezy Wrap Pro. I have only had one gymnast try them and she did not like them.... not sure why.

I have tons of experience with Tiger Paws. All of our gymnasts have been wearing them for vault for years. No wrist... elbow... or shoulder problems at all.

I do have to say though... we have very few gymnasts that wear wrist braces due to pain. That is not a brace brand thing though... that is a training style.

Here is the link to these from the company...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back