WAG FINALLY 4 for 4 Level 10 Sophia

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sophia is a tremendous gymnast! Those scores were inevitable for her. I'm so happy it all came together for her!

She looks as beautiful as always! Love watching her gymnastics!!

Also, I have to say that hearing that such an amazing gymnast hasn't gone four for four since level 8 was such a comfort to my gymmie, who I think is around the same age and has also had a huge growth spurt and a couple of injuries to contend with recently. I hope this is just the start of a string of great meets for Sophia, and that mine can catch some of that mojo finally go four for four at her state meet later this month, assuming she gets to compete all four events by then. :)

Absolutely gorgeous gymnast. Her beam was flawless and her lines on bars are gorgeous.
Bravo to her....

I noticed that your dd trains at Chows. My daughters goal in her gymnastics career is to train with Liang Chow even if its just for a summer. So wonderful for your daughter.

I've been following your posts... Your DD's tremendously talented and a joy to watch... I knew that Chow's was going to be at that meet and had hoped to catch the higher level girls, but missed it unfortunately. Wish I would have went! What a great meet for you and your DD... I'm guessing proud parent is probably an understatement!

She is beautiful to watch! Congratulations to her on such a solid performance! That beam routine looked like a 10.0 to me, absolutely perfect!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back