Parents Flip Fest 2010

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Saw the other "camp time" thread, and thought I would add this one.
Dropped off the oldest and youngest yesterday (8 & 10). Younger daughter is part of the Friends and Family program this year. I think it is a first for this. She (8 yo) was certainly less concerned than her mom or I about it, and I guess I am glad of that. 3rd year for the oldest with many first timers on her team so she feels good about being "the camp veteren".
As always I was totally impressed by the energy of the camp team , and feel sure the oldest will get a good week of gym training while the younger will have a blast with all the activities planned for them. I think there was only 5 of the "friends and family" group there this week.
The guests this week are Ivana Hong and Courtney McCool. She has met Courtney before and was excited about giving her some pictures we took at the SEC championship from Nashville.
Nothing but good things to say about this camp.

I'm so glad to hear the camp is good. My dd will be there in 2 weeks, and I will be a nervous wreck I'm sure. I can't wait to see the place though.

FlipFest is On the Ball

After a HORRIBLE experience with 2 weeks at IGC we turned to FlipFest to make plans for next year and what a difference!

Co-Owner John McCready spoke with me personally for almost an hour, and his wife Lacy (who handles registrations) is helping us to plan for a group of girls to attend in 2011.

Their commitment to a family atmosphere and providing the best camp possible is so evident from the start!

And unlike IGC, you can talk to your camper during the week, talk with the camp about your daughter and any concerns etc.

After the experience we had at IGC, I now see why they want you to have no contact with your camper!

We've pretty much committed to FlipFest for 2011.....

After a HORRIBLE experience with 2 weeks at IGC we turned to FlipFest to make plans for next year and what a difference!

Co-Owner John McCready spoke with me personally for almost an hour, and his wife Lacy (who handles registrations) is helping us to plan for a group of girls to attend in 2011.

Their commitment to a family atmosphere and providing the best camp possible is so evident from the start!

And unlike IGC, you can talk to your camper during the week, talk with the camp about your daughter and any concerns etc.

After the experience we had at IGC, I now see why they want you to have no contact with your camper!

We've pretty much committed to FlipFest for 2011.....

I don't think you'll be disappointed although I can let you know more next week. My dd is there right now. I just dropped her off yesterday and saw a picture of her already posted on the camp's Facebook page for week 8. Looks like she is having fun!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back