WAG Floor music help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have a CD of a piece called Breakout but its old and static-y and I'd like to get a new one but I don't remember where I got it. Its a kind of Irish dance style. Any ideas?

Yes that's it! It's a little different version than the one I have but it is the right song. Would you send it to me?

Yes that's it! It's a little different version than the one I have but it is the right song. Would you send it to me?

I'll just double check I actually have it (if it's the full version I have can you/someone you know edit it?)
It's been a while since I trawled through my gym music library so can't remember! I'll certainly send it if I have it!

Yes I'm sure I could find someone who could edit it. It would be for a new level 6 so it would have to be edited to under 1:15 anyway. Thanks for looking!

Wow, thank you so much! I do notice the section you're talking about but I'll let the girl that is going to use it listen and see what she thinks. It doesn't really matter how long it is. Just has to be under 1:15.

How do you edit it? The problem with mine is that it has static in front of the music. Probably hard to get out?

I use wavepad sound editor (the free version). It's pretty simple to use but because it's the free version there are a few useful features I can't use!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back