Parents gym in Paris?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

anothergymmom

Proud Parent
I'm trying to plan a trip to Paris this summer. It will be part work, part vacation. Do you think it would be possible for my dd to train at a gym there for 2-4 weeks? (don't know length of trip yet). I don't know anything about gyms in France. My daughter understands French pretty well (although she doesn't know any gym vocab!) and has spent lots of time in France so she won't be too disoriented. I'd like to get her set up in a gym mostly so she will have something that is hers on this trip and so that she might be able to meet some other kids. She is training level 5 skills now, don't know where that puts her in the French system. I would be so grateful for any advice and tips.

We went on our hollibobs to France last year and Pink visited a gym on the west coast. It depends when you go as many shut for July and August (like most of France). I just emailed a couple in the area we were going to be and the gym at La Roche sur Yon said she could join in.

Agree with the above- you won't find many open in July and August! There are training sessions in early Jul and late Aug but these are generally invitation only based on comp scores. As Margo says, best bet is to contact some. If you look on the FFGym website (Federation Francaise de Gymnastique) you can find the Paris ones - and look up their ranking if you're so inclined

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back