Gym switching problem :( help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

k so i have been going to this gym that i go to for a year and a half... i love everything about it but this one girl on my team who everyone hates... So my parents said that i could switch gyms if i wanted to and i said no because i luv my gym. So they said i could stay so i was happy so then suddenly my mom said that she talked to the owner of the gym about that annoying girl and they said that they were going to talk to her and like kick her off the team. I dont know if they r gonna do it so my parents said that if they didnt kick her off i would hav to go to another gym... i rlly dont want to switch how do i convince them to let me stay if the gym doesnt make me leave.. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Really not enough info here. You could make a "the devil you know is better than the devil you don't" argument, but your parents apparently think this is a serious problem and want you away from her. You may have to live with that.

Your parents are looking out for you and have your best interests at heart. If they are willing to pull you out of your gym for this particular girl, I am sure they have legitimate concerns and reasons for you to not be around her. You didn't really provide details about the kinds of problems she causes, but I am guessing by your parent's reaction that it's not a light matter.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back