Parents Had 4 lovely days of vacation at the beach :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We just got back from a very sunny and extremely hot (100 degree weather) beach-filled vacation with NO schedules, work, gymnastics, ballet, jiu-jitsu or any other scheduled event. What a much needed vacation for all! :D

So, tomorrow it is back to the daily grind. Hope you all are well. I hope I didn't miss anything too exciting while I was gone!

Awesome! Isn't it nice? We just got back too from FL and loungin on the beach with my sis in law and her 2 kiddos. We saw no oil and Bonnie made the waves huge! :)

Glad you had a great time! I am also enjoying my time away for the daily schedules. Watching my kids crab right now in the bay while sipping a malibu bay breeze. That's right folks, drinking and typing! How I wish I could trade in city life to be a beach babe! I told DD that we could get her surf lessons instead of paying gymnastics tuition and she could be a beach babe too! Only complaint would be the jellies!

Glad you had a great time! I am also enjoying my time away for the daily schedules. Watching my kids crab right now in the bay while sipping a malibu bay breeze. That's right folks, drinking and typing! How I wish I could trade in city life to be a beach babe! I told DD that we could get her surf lessons instead of paying gymnastics tuition and she could be a beach babe too! Only complaint would be the jellies!

Blackie6- That's just wrong to tease us suffering people that are stuck at home and not on some fab. vacay!:) Enjoy your fruffie drink and your time away from reality!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back