Help me with these skills!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hii! okay so I'm a intermediate possibly advanced on Prep op. ( DARN GIANTS!) but anyways, I really need some help with my: Arabian ( ro bhs arabian) because i have jt okay on tumble track but its wierd because its like... too twisty? like i do the arabian but land a little sideways rather then forward. i slso need help with my cast handstand!!!!! because I don't lean forward enough, or lean forward too much! I always fall face first infront of the bar or I bend my arms. I really need help on giants( for now, on strap)... i cant seem to swing them all the way up to a full blown giant! I always bend my arms when i get kindof close... I dont get how you dont bend your arms!! i nee help with my bhs on beam because I will not put my hand on!!, and my ro bhs full( layout full) my halfs are fine ( tumble track) but I cannot twist all the way around! I stop at half way around!!!!!! please help! all answers appriciated! sorry for any misspellings, I typed this on my phone lol

Wow! Lots of fun skills that you are working on. My older dd is working on many of them too - all I can say is go back to the drills and listen to your coaches. Whenever she gets stuck on something, they usually take it back one "step" in the drills and then try to move forward again. Sorry I don't have specific answers but I know most of those skills are tough ones that take many, many repetitions and drills! Best of luck.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back