WAG I sure am rooting for Gabby!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So far it is Aly Raisman who we've seen getting many of her old skills back. I believe Aly is the one making a legitimate come back

and Aly is up against all the kids in that video. uphill climb. :)

Reactions: sce
and Aly is up against all the kids in that video. uphill climb. :)

Yes, there is a good deal of talent in the juniors and new seniors. But my point was just that of the two Fierce Five gymnasts it is Aly who has clearly gotten back her skills and shows some serious potential. Not Gabby. Aly is looking really good. Great connections on beam, she verified an Amanar, she even looks like she has improved on bars. Floor? No one can touch her except Simone. Her form is an issue, but she and Mihai know that and are working on it. Gabby? we just have not seen much. If I had to bet on one of them competing internationally this year, it would be Aly without a doubt. That does not mean I think we will see her at Worlds. But more likely her than gabby. that's all. And we should all respect her serious attempt at comeback, as opposed to yet another fake comeback.

One more thing about Aly -- she added an upgrade to FX. DLO. She is truly working hard.

USA Gymnastics says there will be a training video of Gabby out tomorrow. So we will see how she is doing then.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back