International Gymnastics Camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Are you posting this here as you are going there? Or do you think they need some free advertising on the Chalkbucket?

The correct answer, of course, will dictate whether the post stays or not!!!

I have worked there for many years and I met my wife there.

They also run an excellent 10 week coaching programme that runs levels 1 - 4 and is run by Phil Frank and Abie Grossfeld and is supported by Olympic Coaches and Gymnasts throughout the summer.

It is open to all coaches that work there (from the USA and internationally) and is a great way to expand your coaching / spotting skills and work with some of the best in the world.

Now that is romantic!

I know my girls have loved it and it is beautiful. I'll leave the post as you are now promoting work possibilities for coaches, especially International ones!

Would like to emphasise what Bogwoppit has said as her kids obviously loved it and it is definately a beautiful camp.

As far as the coaching possibilities, anyone interested would find a great opportunity as the resources at the camp are certainly top notch. Thanks for letting the post stay up.

Last edited:
Hey Blantonnick, did you see that IGC is now one of the CB's sponsors??? We are a great team, we love them and they love us!!!

I recieved no less than 4 of the new DVD's. Didn't find my kid in any of them...... but I can let that go.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back