Is this floor music allowed?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i think so. there are many versions out on the internet with that song so you could probably find one without the talking in the beginning. just one word of caution that music is used a lot.

Awwwwwww :( I really detest all the other versions of this song except this one. Haha it's ok this is a comp where we are only versing one other gym so i'm not worried about others using it :)

That is quite a popular floor music piece. I have done a floor routine for one of my girls to it a few years ago. You will hear it at most competitions.

You will have to cut the beginning off because words are not allowed. Also it can be no longer than 1 min & 30 seconds. For level 4 you would really want it to be between 45 seconds to 1 minute.

forgive me if i am wrong but from my understanding this is only for an in club competition and i think Jess is level 3? but maybe they are letting them have their own routine for the in club meet coz i am pretty sure she is only doing rec classes unless there is something i don't know about. so the chances of someone in her group having the same music is minimal

I've heard that before but I believe I heard talking in the begining and words aren't allowed I've been told.

That is quite a popular floor music piece. I have done a floor routine for one of my girls to it a few years ago. You will hear it at most competitions.

You will have to cut the beginning off because words are not allowed. Also it can be no longer than 1 min & 30 seconds. For level 4 you would really want it to be between 45 seconds to 1 minute.

Hi, This competition is at my gym. I do a recreational class, For this competition we just do our best 4 skills on each apparatus except vault, older kids choose toadd dance whilst younger kids don't because it's harder for them to learn, we are allowed 1 min 30 secs, I already have my whole routine choreographed at 1 min 30 secs. The other gym we are competing with Have recreational kids but their recreational kidscan barely do forward rolls therfore we will not be competing against them, We will most likely be competing against their level 1-3's as their is another comp after ours for my gym's level 4-10's and their gym's level 4-10's. Their are 4 girls in my group with this music. Throughout my whole group of about 12 their is only 3 differnt types of music used, Due to the fact that my coach thought it would be easier instead of changing music everytime its someone's routine in the competition. Also because all of the girls except me take up one strip to do their whole routine, therefore during practices we can have 4 girls doing their routines at the same time (saves time for practices). My coach will just call out girls with bonds music on the floor, then girls with bewitched and then this cowboy one that my team mate has (so she does her routine seperate as do I because i take up the whole floor) So It doesn't matter that others have it because I already know others have it, Mine stands out from the rest because I use the whole floor and Have a full 1 min 30 routine.

Haha I wish it was that easy, I am terrible with cutting things out etc. And I know right I love it too, It fits my routine perfectly... :D

This is a comp at my gym, we will be competing against another gym's level 1-3's. We get to choreograph our own routines. We have 4 skills on each apparatus except vault where we just do a normal vault. We chose our best 4 skills on each apparatus then combine them with a bit of dance and poses etc. I have more dance and poses because I'm older and can choreograph my routines easier than an 8 yo would. Yes I am In rec- My gym is very picky about who they choose to be on team. A few girls have this music in my group. My group is Level 4B not sure why lol.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back