Kadee's first competition

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Kadee will compete for her very first time Friday night at 6pm central time. She is soooo excited. She has the advantage persay of it being a home meet. But, her gym does not have seating in the gym (this is something they do on purpose..lol). Which is nice on day to day, but not when it comes comp time. So it will be at one of the local Jr. Highs. They are renting equipment and such (guess that way its a level playing field for all..our girls wont have the advantage of being on their own equipment). I get the pleasure of helpign to set all this up friday morning. Should really give me a chance to get to know some of the other moms better.
Anyway...just keep my baby girl in your thoughts friday. Im sure she will rock her L2 status..lol

Hope she has the BEST time ever! I am sure she will rock L2!:)
My little DD was sooooooo nervous about her first "big" L2 meet. I was just glad she had fun and actually went out there! Hope it is a great night for your family!

Good luck to Kadee! I am sure she will have a great first Level 2 meet and have absolutely loads of fun. And you will survive too! Setting up the equipment is a lot of work. Hope you have lots of men who have volunteered to unload the truck!

That's so exciting! I'll keep her in my thoughts! I know how much she loves gymnastics, so I'm sure she'll be great and have a blast. :)

Thank you all so much. I know she will do fine. Im the flip side of the coin..lol.
Im going to video it and i will either upload it to photobucket or youtube and then link it here.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back