knee pain 2

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hi i posted like 2 weeks ago about my knee. i went to a doctor and he said to wear a special brace and he didnt take any xrays. i came into gym and my coach came up to me and said "whats that?" i said to her that i went to a doctor and he gave this to me and my coach said thats bull s* your fine and she wouldnt let me wear it. we called the gym after practice and complained about her and tried to get me out of her group but they said no. i want to switch gyms but the closest gym besides the 1 i go to is an hour away

I am shocked ( ghough maybe I should notbe) at the caches reaction. Why would he/she go against Dr advice? why does he/she even care if you sear the brace?

DD's HC usually wants a dr note if the kid is wearing a support or brace, wouldn't tell the kid to remove it.

I think your parents need to talk with the owner or HC. That type of response from a coach is unacceptable.

As for no x-rays by your doctor, they usually don't show any knee injuries except a fracture or dislocation which is probably why they didn't send you for any.

sammy when are u coming back? when are u getting the surgery???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back