Ladies AAU Nationals intermediate optionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GikiGirl

Proud Parent
Gymnast
I picked my best routines from each day of the two day meet to share.

Routines from AAU Ladies nationals
Beam
YouTube - beamday2.AVI

Bars
YouTube - bars2.AVI

Vault
YouTube - AAU2010vault1.AVI

Floor
YouTube - floorAAU2010.AVI

New skills I've been working on since this meet: back fulls on tumbletrak and resi pit, front layout and back layout 1/2 on floor, front pike front tuck floor, handspring full and tsuks on vault, bhs and front walkover and tuck jump full on beam. Overshoots, double flyaways, flyaway 1/2s, and half pirouette and blind change on bars. Having a blast :)

New skills I've been working on since this meet: back fulls on tumbletrak and resi pit, front layout and back layout 1/2 on floor, front pike front tuck floor, handspring full and tsuks on vault, bhs and front walkover and tuck jump full on beam. Overshoots, double flyaways, flyaway 1/2s, and half pirouette and blind change on bars. Having a blast :)

Great routines, I did't see them all at the meet so thanks for sharing!!

Sounds like you have been hard at work with the new skills, I am working on making a training video of the new stuff I've been working. It's hard to make a video of myself though so it may take a while to finish!!!

Yeah, I have been consistently practicing since march a few times a week, so some of the new skills I was working on before the meet, but most of it isn't competition ready. But that's my favorite part of gymnastics, the new skills:) And at least pretending you can do really hard stuff, even if it's into a pit :)

Great job! I know I get excited because I can do a front handspring front layout into the pit (I work out with the level three girls and they think it's cool) ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back