Last meet of the season this weekend.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Tomorrow is my last level 4 meet of the season and maybe even my last meet ever. :( I am going to be in high school next year and my parents don't want to pay for me to do gym anymore since I can do school sports. The sad thing is that my high school doesn't have gymnastics, only cheer leading. This is also going to be the toughest judging of any meet we've been to. Our team has only had five meets this year because it's my coach's first year having a team program so we were trying to get used to it. I have been to three so far and tomorrow is my last one. I really want to do well because I want to end the season on a good note. We have a 5:20pm start time and the meet is an hour and a half away so that's pretty good. I am excited and a little nervous. At practice last night my bars and vault was feeling pretty good and floor was okay but beam I am a little worried about (mainly the second turn and the handstand). Any words of advice? Thanks!

awe! well i hope youre meet goes well for you! dont be nervous, im sure you'll do just fine :) maybe you and your parents can compromise on some degree if you talk it out a little more :D best of luck!

Thanks, I am going to try to talk my parents into letting me do it another year but so far that hasn't worked. I am not giving up though.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back