WAG Latest Meet Video...Scoring Appreciated

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent

So latest meet. Under the weather...still with the flu but she got out there....and floor was lovely....I didn't get all the scores on video but thought they were a bit strict. Scores were fair across the meet...if you have any thoughts that would be great, if not...enjoy...

MOM

We subscribed to your YouTube channel. DD loves watching Sophia. She looks wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

My 6 year old son said 'I'd be very proud of her if she was my daughter'. And my daughter just said 'wow' at the end of her floor routine. And that was before they read the bit where you said she was under the weather. Well done Sophia. Can't wait to see you when you are feeling 100% :)

Bars: I wouldn't expect anything higher than 8.2-8.5...routine has a ton of potential for 11 years old, but the pak catch was killer and she also missed a lot of handstands, catching low on the bar on the jaeger. Again a lot of potential. She will get there!

Beam: I had a 9.2 before you flashed the score so that's about right. Nothing major, but small missed connections and balance checks

Floor: great! There's not a lot of execution errors in this and 9.75 is a huge score for level 10 floor. Possible small compositional deduction for overuse of twisting elements and no double back...but, I'm not a judge, so that's just a guess.

Vault: I'd guess a 9.2. It's not a 10 SV in level 10 so it's hard to get a huge score, plus there are some execution errors.

As always, she's beautiful and so graceful, and powerful, too. She's young and has tons of time and she just gets better every year. She's been such a lovely gymnast to watch, even at level 4, you could just see she had so much potential.

She is so incredibly talented! I always love watching her videos. That was a tremendous showing for being under the weather! Great job Sophia!

Lovofu, incidentally I came across one of Sophia's old videos of her in level 4. I couldn't help but smile because she was the cutest little girl ( as I'm sure you know ;)).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back