WAG Leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does anyone know a place to get cheap leos? And by cheap I really mean $30 AT THE MOST!! My family doesn't have tons of spending money, but I really want some new leos! I have 2 and my first one was bought in the summer of 2014 and is worn out now after tons of practices. The second one was recently bought last month, but I practice 8 hours a week so I will be needed a few more. Please help!!

I often find leos on sale at destira.com. I think I can send you a promo code for a $10 discount you pm me your email address. If you go to the sale section there is usually stuff there, even if the main site isn't having a sale. And they have this "mystery leo" option for $19 (I've never tried it, but am intrigued!) FYI their leos run true to size -- order one size down from what you would be in GK.

Ditto plum. They are all that my DD wants to wear now! They usually have some on sale for $15!

I wash normal and lay flat to dry.

After a few of this type of thread I have discovered that I love plum leotards. But I can't find anywhere that sells them in the uk. If anyone knows of anywhere then please share...

Happy shopping :)

We've bought several from Dancewearsolutions.com. They have lots of gym leo's reasonably priced, and always have some clearance as well. I've never paid over $20 for a leo on there. Make sure you follow size charts for each leo though, they run differently.

Plum practice wear is great! They come out with new lines about every 3 months, and are my FAVORITE! They so comfortable and affordable. The only down side, is once a certain leo is sold out, they don't restock.

So sorry! The auto correct is crazy! Have you gone on their website it's plumpracticewear.com

Thank you all SO MUCH!!! All of your suggestions were very helpful! Also one more thing: anyone know a good place to buy non-expensive grips? Thanks!

A lot of dd's teammates like Kippers by english bulldog. DD likes Hot shots. Old gym friends used a lot of resisport (grips) - unfortunately, I don't think any are cheap. Choosing grips has a lot to do with how much "feel you want of the bar" i.e.: narrow grip or standard grip. Also your level and size matters. So far I agree with the sense that "easy to break in grips" don't last as long. DD is getting about 9-12 months out of a pair of grips, but break in is easy and fast. I know some of the upper optionals have grips that last longer, but they start breaking in a new pair about every year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back