level 5 meet montage

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LoVe this! Very beautifully edited (more towards an artistic presentation than a true meet report style). It very cool and I love the shots of the close up on vault, the shot of hands on bars and the beginning "chalking up" shot :).

The video is absolutely beautiful. My daughter and I LOVE watching them. What a lucky bunch of girls/parents to have you making such beautiful keepsakes! ;) Thanks for posting.

Wow, great job!!! Always something I wanted to try to do and/or learn to do....to make video montage. How long did it take you to do something like this? That's awesome! :) And I love the song too....never heard of it. Who sings it? It's perfect!

Awesome montage as usual! My dd and I always look forward to your videos! Hope you don't mind but I have stolen some of your ideas!! However, it is doubtful I will get such wonderful results! But that is my goal for the year! To make a great video montage!! LOL!!

Wow, great job!!! Always something I wanted to try to do and/or learn to do....to make video montage. How long did it take you to do something like this? That's awesome! :) And I love the song too....never heard of it. Who sings it? It's perfect!

Thanks!

The song is "World's Greatest" R. Kelly..

if i were just doing it for my daughter or 1 or 2 gymnast, it would be pretty easy and quick... but i try to take videos of as many teammates as possible and it takes alot of time to go through all the clips and mix them...

Awesome montage as usual! My dd and I always look forward to your videos! Hope you don't mind but I have stolen some of your ideas!! However, it is doubtful I will get such wonderful results! But that is my goal for the year! To make a great video montage!! LOL!!

Haha - I don't mind at all.. Believe me, I've stolen most of these ideas and songs from other people's montages on youtube.. =)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back