Coaches Looking for a "big meet"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymMom&Coach

Coach
Proud Parent
My boss slightly missed the deadline for our "big meet" of the season. So im in search of something for us (level 3-7) on the east coast. Preferably in jan or feb. We were going to do the Pink meet, but like I said, we were too late. Im thinking Excalibur! Another good ones I should look into?

thank you! shucks! Those dates are already booked for us... Next season, these are a must!
Thanks for your help.

Do you need boys and girls? Excalibur is good meet although I think it wasn't the biggest in VA last year for just girls. It does have boys though and also attracts an elite/open category which could be fun to watch.

These are the same weekend as Pink Invite:

Atlanta Centennial Classic - Atlanta , GA
Queen City Classic - Cincinatti, OH
New Orleans Jazz Invite - New Orleans, LA

Do you have a range on the east coast for how far you are willing to go? Because Maine to Florida would be a pretty big travel meet for kids in those levels! And any particular weekends?

I am willing to go anywhere! But our gym is tiny, and I dont think the owner and most of the parents would be up for flying. Since its already so close into the season, im going to suggest a travel meet next year! :)

There are lots of good sized invitationals in Region 7- not as big as Pink but plenty of competition for the levels you have. So you really don't need to travel far for a good meet if that's where you're located. Though I know the travel meets with hotel stays and huge meets with lots of upper level girls and cool awards and gymnast goodies are fun.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back