WAG Loving this season!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter is having more fun than ever and is really starting to peak heading toward state. Her team is doing great and they have their toughest meet of the season coming up this weekend. I'm loving this season.

How goes it for the rest of you? Good luck with state on the horizon (for some of us)!!!

Fantastic news, very exciting to see everything fall into place at the right time and the right way. I think there's some awesome in the gym fountain water or something! All the teams I've seen this season have looked primed and ready. If I ran across these teams I see now when I was competing, I'd be nervous. I love that neater hair is back (from what I've seen), how fit the girls look (lots of definition, not as many wrapped joints in lower levels), and of course the all important game face.

We are coming ut on what will probably be our hardest meet yet this weekend, then States and Regionals. Usually our gym doesn't do the Regionals but because they are very close by, we're going this year. This is my daughter's first year on team (Xcel Bronze, 8 years old) and we've had great fun so far! Her most recent meet was a small local meet, and she ended up with one 5th place, three 2nd places, and then 3rd AA in her group, which was her best finish to date. I love seeing how she has improved over the months she's been training, and she's less nervous when she competes. And oh the smile on her face when she knows she's done well!

My dd is having a great season too. I love seeing her having fun with her routines and gymnastics in general again. Took awhile to recover from L6, but L7 is awesome!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back