Coaches Meet app?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I use meet tracker. I don't love it, but it is good enough. I wish you could store data from seasons past, change kids levels per meet, etc.

But, it gets the job done and I can look at their scores over the course of a season, all in one place.

I create a spreadsheet and input the scores. The spreadsheet also figures out the averages per event for the child and for the level as a whole. I keep track to make sure the girls are showing overall progress. Of course their will be dips and hills along the way but I want to make sure from the beginning of season to the end of season they showed growth.

I also use a spreadsheet... I keep track of all stats for HC, which is probably a good thing since I AM the team statistician, lol.
I can call up the info by the meet or the girl or the level. I also have the previous seasons saved and can see a girl's progress from year to year.

What do you use to make the spreadsheets? I'm not sure I would be able to make it calculate averages, though that would be nice.

What do you use to make the spreadsheets? I'm not sure I would be able to make it calculate averages, though that would be nice.
I just use Microsoft Excel. To calculate averages, you set up the formula and you can "fill" the formula to copy it down or across so you don't have to re-enter it a bunch of times.

I just use Microsoft Excel. To calculate averages, you set up the formula and you can "fill" the formula to copy it down or across so you don't have to re-enter it a bunch of times.

Ditto :)

I should add that you could also do a spreadsheet in google docs, thus have the ability to share it. However, the spreadsheet on google docs is more limited then Excel.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back