Parents Meet Scores Online

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Champ19302

Proud Parent
Am I missing something? I feel like Meet Scores Online used to have live meet results, but for all the meets we've attended this season when I click on the live meet scores I just get a waiting message for what seems like an eternity and live scores never appear. Are any meets posting live scores these days? Is it even worth having a subscription? Am I doing something wrong?

I haven't had any issues with MSO on my computer. Have been watching several meets this weekend.

Am I missing something? I feel like Meet Scores Online used to have live meet results, but for all the meets we've attended this season when I click on the live meet scores I just get a waiting message for what seems like an eternity and live scores never appear. Are any meets posting live scores these days? Is it even worth having a subscription? Am I doing something wrong?
Same.

I should add that I do not have a subscription, but have live scores on my computer.

I didn't have any problems getting scores last weekend on my phone at my dd's meet. I do not have a subscription.

No issues here, never paid and always gotten live scores for meets that use them. Sometimes a bit delayed or missing the random score here or there.

It seems to cut the scores after a couple of rotations. I couldn't even get the Metroplex scores at the meet.

It seems to cut the scores after a couple of rotations. I couldn't even get the Metroplex scores at the meet.
Wow. I followed them all weekend. And Charleston Cup this weekend.

Wow. I followed them all weekend. And Charleston Cup this weekend.
Not really sure if it was just the boys scoring person or what... we were having some major scoring issues. Tons of parents didn't have scores. Maybe they were just having technical difficulties.

Not really sure if it was just the boys scoring person or what... we were having some major scoring issues. Tons of parents didn't have scores. Maybe they were just having technical difficulties.
Maybe. Sometimes at the meet, I wonder if it is related to internet issues. I love following scores, and rarely have issues with MSO. Myusagym, on the other hand..

Maybe. Sometimes at the meet, I wonder if it is related to internet issues. I love following scores, and rarely have issues with MSO. Myusagym, on the other hand..
Could be... but we rarely have a meet that is on MSO by us. We are 2 out of 4 for MSO meets working over the years where I actually remember using it... 50/50. Everything always works eventually... but not live scoring.

Then again... I never really care... I get the scores straight from the judges if there is an issue.

Really... I think you just have to go with whatever the meet is going with and whatever is working.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back