MAG Meet scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Some of the bigger meets we have been to you mymeetschools or meetscoresonline, but not all. It depends where you are, but your state website might have a results section that shows results. Also, sometimes the host gym will post them on their site. and sometimes you can go to websites of other gyms that were at the meet to see if they post them. We had a mom that used to do a spreadsheet so she knew all of those tricks.

Thank you! I am using excel & tumble tally app for my son and his team scores. I have used meetscoresonline to look up results for individual meets, but I haven't been able to see career results for individual athletes on this site. Maybe it doesn't exist?

Thank you! I am using excel & tumble tally app for my son and his team scores. I have used meetscoresonline to look up results for individual meets, but I haven't been able to see career results for individual athletes on this site. Maybe it doesn't exist?
You can search an athlete by name, then click on "my scores" and you will see all their scores recorded by meetscoresonline.

Here's a partial screen shot (cutting off name and scores) to give you an idea of what you'll find.

Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 10.13.14 AM.png

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back