Parents Missouri Winter Games Meet This Friday

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
This is the first time Alex has competed on a Friday. She will also miss school for the first time to attend a meet. (originally it was the beginning of spring break but they added this day back to make up for snow days). Lots of gyms will be at this meet. Our gym does not ususally do all the really large meets at the compulsary levels so this is a big deal for our girls!! We are driving to Springfield MO in the morning and competition starts at 3:00.

Last season the meet circuit here scheduled 3 meets on Fridays for the L4s. I was pretty hot about that, lol. Pixie had to miss school. Luckily she is in GATE and is ahead of the rest of the class so she didn't have a hard time catching back up. But I still felt guilty. This season she hasn't had any on Friday and I'm thankful for that!

How long of a drive is it for you?

Good luck, Alex! Have fun at your big meet :)

Good luck to your DD at her meet. Ive had to pull Kadee early from school twice for meets. I dont like it either. Her teacher said if your gonna do it fridays the day to do it...lol. Keep us posted on how she does.

Thanks! We are looking forward to relaxing at a hotel AFTER a meet for the first time!! Usually we are rushing around in the morning of a meet and driving home after.

Emily competed that meet two years ago when Nastia Luikin was a guest speaker. Great meet and a great venue:) We had fun and wish we were doing it again someday:)

This is the first time Alex has competed on a Friday. She will also miss school for the first time to attend a meet. (originally it was the beginning of spring break but they added this day back to make up for snow days). Lots of gyms will be at this meet. Our gym does not ususally do all the really large meets at the compulsary levels so this is a big deal for our girls!! We are driving to Springfield MO in the morning and competition starts at 3:00.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back