Parents Momma brag alert :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

meganliz77

Proud Parent
So our State Meet was this weekend. We are a gym from a very rural area of our state but definitely are well respected for what we are.

My sassy little 7 yo ROCKED IT today at comp!!! Couldn't be prouder!!! Finished 16th out of almost 300 level 3 kiddos and had the highest vault score of the entire Level 3 meet! All age groups! Crazy!!

It's hard for me as a parent to wrap my head around what my spunky kiddo has accomplished in less than 2 years in this sport!! Honestly-- so proud I could burst!! Many of the girls that placed in front of her were from a big city gym and were at least 3 years older. She held her own and represented her team proudly!!

Now onto level 4 (I think) for the remainder of the season!!!

And she was moved up to level 4 and was so excited to start her new routines!!! She knows a lot of them anyhow because she absorbs everything going on around her but the fine tuning can begin! And she received a special shout out at her gym during practice for her State winning vault!!

Fun stuff!! But we did have to have a little talk about how the rest of the meet season could be a bit more challenging given the new Level. She seemed okay with that now, but we will see how she does if/when she doesn't make it to the podium!!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back