most BEAUTIFUL elite gymnasts?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i would say (from who ive seen)

#1) alicia sacramone (she is pretty and has the perfect body. i am SO jealous!)

who are your top 3/top5/top however many gymnasts? you can include retired gymnasts and gymnasts from other countries as well.

Hollie Vise
She looked really bad when she was younger but she turned into such a beautiful woman :D

Nastia Liukin

Shawn Johnson
Her eyebrows really annoy me, but other than that she is really pretty

Alicia

Dominique
Moceanu

I remember thinking Shannon Miller wasn't too attractive back in her 1996 vids and pics. Just something about the way she did her hair which was like, eh, i dont know, I just didn't like the way she looked.

But I certainly admire her gym skills and always have. And if you google image search for her, you'll see she's definitely very attractive now :)

I remember thinking Shannon Miller wasn't too attractive back in her 1996 vids and pics. Just something about the way she did her hair which was like, eh, i dont know, I just didn't like the way she looked.

But I certainly admire her gym skills and always have. And if you google image search for her, you'll see she's definitely very attractive now :)

Didn't she have a nose job...?

Depends on what you mean when you say "beautiful."

If you mean it in the sense of "beautiful to watch," then my favorite is Samantha Shapiro, no contest.

If you mean beautiful in the sense of simply being a beautiful woman, I'd have to go with Alicia Sacramone or perhaps Carly Patterson, though I think with Carly the word "cute" comes to mind more readily than "beautiful."

I actually asked Carly out a few years back, but sadly she turned me down :(

Skill:Holly Vise

Prettiest: sam peszek and nastia luikin. My brother was watching the 2009 visas with me today and said that nastia was hot.:D

WOW I have been away far too long, college is keeping me quite busy, Lots has changed!
ANYWAY...
Hollie Vise and Nastia Liukin hands down easy no competition to watch do gymn and as people/leaders/role models, I'm quite impressed with how Nastia is handling all her post olympic fame and such, you can tell that gymnastics is clearly a passion of her and its great she is still around and supporting/helping out her teammates, it's great to see her around the competition site still and not just for interviews!

As for Hollie she definitely should have made the Olympic team but she never showed any bitterness and continued on with gymnastics after her elite career. I love her beam mount and have always wanted to meet her, Our college competed at an invitational that her college did and I was totally thinking how awesome it would have been to be there in the same gym as her.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Mattie Larson. I think she is very pretty.

How about the other spectrum? I always thought that Svetlana Khorkina looked like an alien.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back