Off Topic Reusing routines?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

at first i though this was weird, but my coach (retired xcel diamond) played her old music during practice for everyone saying she would love to give it to one of us, and it was a beautiful dramatic piece. Literally the music of my dreams, a bit but mature for the nine year olds on the team who wanted Disney stuff, but being the teen i am, i thought it was a perfect fit for my personality. Do you gift routines like this from gymnast to gymnast and coach to gymnast. Also, do you think something like this creates a special bond or something between the gymnast and coach?

Yeah handed down routines are the norm at our gym. Why waste a good bit of choreography! I don’t know about special bond, but it lovely seeing an older gymnast/young coach passing the torch by teaching the routine to a younger gymnast.

Good to know reusing routines is normal! Yeah I was just wondering because this coach like to make jokes and stuff at practice that i feel only the girls who really know her get, which is like everyone else. Idk i just want to develop a good relation ship with my coaches, not one where im always shy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back