Parents New Compulsories

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Fijiwater

Proud Parent
Has anyone found any videos of the new routines? During the summer gym schedule I get to see zero gymnastics :/ other than TOPs tests......

I keep waiting to see Level 3 stuff as well! Seems like everything out there at the moment is for Levels 4 and 5. DD's coaches told them they will be learning the routines next week, which is, of course, the week she'll be gone for camp!

Has anyone found level 3 routines videos? I keep searching youtube, but can't find any.

Me too!! My DD has most of her level 3 and several level 4 skills and her coach said that they're thinking about having her compete level 4, but they won't decide until later this summer (officially). I am dying to see level 3. I think, since she just started gymnastics last year (rec) and has never competed before, level 3 might be the best place for her to start. :)

Me too!! My DD has most of her level 3 and several level 4 skills and her coach said that they're thinking about having her compete level 4, but they won't decide until later this summer (officially). I am dying to see level 3. I think, since she just started gymnastics last year (rec) and has never competed before, level 3 might be the best place for her to start. :)

Our L4\L5 girls started learning the routines last Saturday, but not L3. I'm dying to see what it looks like! I think our coach wants them to get all the skills first (they are still working on ro bhs).

DD (age 6) is in a group of young level 3's. they started learning the floor routine last week. A few of us moms stuck around to watch and we had a such a belly laugh!!! We had a ball watching their coach (who is just as sweet as can be) trying to get these tiny little girls to move their hands, heads, arms, and feet in the right directions. She's say right arm and half of them would stick out their left arm :eek:) Even the coach couldn't help but chuckle. I'd love to see a video of how the routine is really suppose to look! :eek:)

Maybe copyright issues? That would be my guess. As a side note, my sympathies to those who will have to listen to that music all season long. The one for level 3 would have me wearing earphones the entire meet. :eek:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back