New Here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello everyone. My name is Tracy, I'm a WAHM. I have a 5 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I just put my daughter in gymnastics class acouple months ago because she has so much energy. She seems to enjoy herself and it's teaching her that she doesn't have to be in the same room as me.:)
I looked all alround my area for a gym that would even accept her age and most don't. They all seem to be a mommy and me class which is what I didn't want. I finally found a gym not far from us that not only accepted her age group but had evening classes which is very importanant since I do work. They are great there, they work with them on the mini bars, balance beam and tumbling. It's cute to watch them all. Her 6 week summer class is over and they have a break for 2 more weeks before fall class starts. Then I think they go for 10 months straight before another break. I'm still new to this all so I'm here to learn more about the sport and some pointers to help my DD along the way.

Hello Tracy. Welcome.
My mum put me in gymnastics at age 3 for the same reason - I had too much energy and was always climbing all over everything at my house. I am now 20 and got to Level 10/Elite. I hope your daughter grows to love the sport as much as I and many other people do.
-Jenn

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back