WAG New Level 6 vs. Current Level 6

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Interesting question. I do know that Region 8 has proposed that they include the new L6 with the Xcel Regional competition which is in the spring. Region 8 holds a separate regional competition for L7&L8.

And now the next question.....for states that have compulsories compete in the fall, and options in the winter, is it completely clear which season the new level 6 will compete?
Will new level 6 be with the other optionals for sure, or is there a chance they will be competing in fall with compulsories in certain states??

Depends on the state as far as I know.

And now the next question.....for states that have compulsories compete in the fall, and options in the winter, is it completely clear which season the new level 6 will compete?
Will new level 6 be with the other optionals for sure, or is there a chance they will be competing in fall with compulsories in certain states??

If the new level 6 will be considered optional, then it would be a bit ridiculous to place it alone in the compulsory season when all the other optional levels will be in the spring. But I wouldn't put it past some states....

In NJ the schedule is already out. We are one of those states that does fall Compulsories and winter/spring Optionals. New Level 6 is Optional and has the winter/spring season. New Level 6's sectionals and states are scheduled with New Level 7's.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back