WAG New respect for coaches

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I had an opportunity to attend a party for the coaches at our state championships and talk a lot to several different coaches. One thing I never really appreciated is how passionate and engaged coaches are in bringing out the best in our girls. I wondered what coaches would talk about in a social context. They talk about how THEY can get better at making our girls better. They see our gymnasts' potential and are obsessive in their efforts to help the girls reach it. They really love the kids. To all of you who coach- THANK YOU!!!

Yeah, we sometimes are kind of obsessed by gymnastics... Can't count the number of conversation on facebook I had about drills, videos, planning.... And yes, we love these kids. I want each of them to reach their full potential, and as a coach, I want to help them reach it, and not be the one who will held them back because I wasn't a good coach.

And you know, as a person, it's pretty cool to see someone get better and develop abilities, related to gymnastics or not. It's so gratifying. Maybe that's why this job so great. And it's certainly never boring.

Ok, um hu, yeah, yeah, oooh, wow. Sure, but let me tell you about Janelle and what finally made things klick on her beam side somi

Geez, I'm glad that guy finally stopped talking long enough for me to break in with this story

Ya see, I made the mistake of assuming she knew the block and kick had to come before blah, blah ,blah, blab, blab, blah............. til 2am

Oh yeah cbone, I think you just may have nailed it....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back