Offically training Level 9 and Level 5

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

2gymmies

Coach
Proud Parent
I'm excited for both my girls! After having good, and at moments great, seasons, we just found out the my older dd (11) has been moved to the Level 9/10 training group and my little dd (7) is in the Level 5 training group! I think they have some hard work ahead of them, but both are excited and really working hard - I'm soooo proud of both of them.

How exciting for both of them. Congrats!! :)

We just got back from regionals and the girls were given the day off today. This morning my daughter was begging me to take her to gym tonight so she could start working her Level 9 skills. I told her that I needed the day off from practice and that she would have to suffer until Tuesday. :)

Congrats to your girls!

My DD has been so excited, training L9 skills for 3 weeks now. She has been training in the 8/9 group all season, so not sure when/if groups will change before end of summer when the graduating seniors leave.

Congratulations - the moving up excitement is pretty fun. Our girls had open gym for a few days after states, but all the girls were lined up doing the L5 skills with the coaches because they had been dying to move up.

Oh Bog, I hear ya on that money tree - and the 2 gymmies is truly only half of it - I also have 2 boys that play travel soccer!

I only have one in gym and feel like I need a money tree! :p

Congrats on your DDs moving up!

My DD is in a group of girls who have been competing level 4 but uptraining to level 5 in between, and I think we are finally done competing level 4. There is one more meet in June but we can't afford to travel to it so we were thinking of skipping it. Last Saturday DD won first place AA and had her best scores ever, so we have decided for sure to skip the June meet and be done with level 4 - better to go out on a high note! She doesn't have all of the skills to compete 5 yet, but we aren't planning any meets for months so hopefully she'll get them in time.

Congratulations to both your girls!! DD and her group have been training level 5 skills since January, but haven't "officially" moved up yet. That should be coming in a few weeks, although the girls told us that one of the coaches refer to them as the level 5's. In their minds, it's already official, lol!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back