WAG Photographer for Level 8, Region 7 Regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

rgmom

Proud Parent
Hi,
Does anyone know who the photographer was at Level 8 Regionals for Region 7? My husband's pictures were mediocre, at best. lol. Would love some good shots to add to a photo album.
I've done an on-line search and nothing comes up.
Thanks in advance!!!

I competed at region 7 level 8 regionals this year and I believe the pictures were taken by john chengs "team" of photographers. I know he wasn't there, but it was photographers working for him, hope this helps!

I would call World Class and ask them since they were the host gym. Congrats to your girls for a fantastic season :)

If it was Team Photo, you're likely out of luck. You can only buy his photos at the meet, unless he makes exceptions for regionals, etc.

Thank you gymmomof1!

QuadQueen, I hope it's not too late, but you may be right.
I wish some of these vendors would stick around until the bitter end, after awards, for the kids competing in the late or last session. Just saying...
:))

If it was Team Photo, you're likely out of luck. You can only buy his photos at the meet, unless he makes exceptions for regionals, etc.
Thanks. Your right. It's a shame when you are the last session of the evening and after awards when you have a moment to look at pictures, the vendors are gone. sigh....

Bummer. They usually stick around for a little bit after awards, but they must have scooted out fast.

Yes, probably because it was a horrible rainy night and awards were on a different building. Maybe they thought everyone would just scoot out afterwards,

Oh well. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back