WAG Picking Floor Music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

agtc0424

Gymnast
This is my first year picking music, and I need help deciding. I really like 300 violins and Beethoven's Virus. Any thoughts on either? I'm thinking 300 violins might be too repetitive and virus might be too "all over" the place. I'm a "in between" gymnast - not super powerful but not super graceful either (I did very well with compulsory routines... some dance but not too much). Thoughts and/or suggestions for music that is similar in style. TIA!

I had 300 Violins when I was in Xcel gold and have heard multiple other girls at meets with the same music. That being said, it never gets cut the exact same way so at least judges get some variety.

I had 300 Violins when I was in Xcel gold and have heard multiple other girls at meets with the same music. That being said, it never gets cut the exact same way so at least judges get some variety.

Did you/your coaches find it was hard to make a routine because it was too repetitive?

try maybe a mix with 300 violins mixed with something else (dd had let it go mixed with vivaldi winter)
there are 2 mixes with 300 violins that I saw in my quick search.
(heart of courage and toccata)

someone else just chose Beethovens Virus. Any suggestions on floor musics similar? I need to get it in tomorrow.... can't pick out anything unique :/

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back