WAG Question for judges

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Im not going to let her quit..I asked her and she said she is still wants to do gymnastics.

About the movie, thats what I thought, I just wanted to hear everyone elses opinions.

When I go outside, I usually go out with my hubby when he has a smoke, so My DD is used to that and she knows.

I honestly wish I could have the extra money to take her to a ballet school, but thats something thats just not in budget right now.

I have tried to talk to my DD about the judges not being mean, but she is bull-headed in that area (everyone is mean if they dont do what she wants to do, etc), but I will talk to her more about it.

I have talked to her coach about her form, etc, and asked her about excel, and the next time we both have off during practice (shes a nurse and cant make it some practices) shes going to talk to me about it.

I'm sorry to hear about this but if she does quit she will regret it in the long run... I'm a gymnast myself and wanted to quit a few years ago... I tried everything so I wouldn't have to go to practice... But I took a couple months off and when I went back after I realized how much I missed it and how much I loved the sport... Now I'm a level 9 and still appreciate how fortunate I am to be able to do gymnastics...

Im not going to let her quit..I asked her and she said she is still wants to do gymnastics.

About the movie, thats what I thought, I just wanted to hear everyone elses opinions.

When I go outside, I usually go out with my hubby when he has a smoke, so My DD is used to that and she knows.

I honestly wish I could have the extra money to take her to a ballet school, but thats something thats just not in budget right now.

I have tried to talk to my DD about the judges not being mean, but she is bull-headed in that area (everyone is mean if they dont do what she wants to do, etc), but I will talk to her more about it.

I have talked to her coach about her form, etc, and asked her about excel, and the next time we both have off during practice (shes a nurse and cant make it some practices) shes going to talk to me about it.

I understand how you feel. Those meets stress me out--all of the moms look stressed. My DD has the same form problems, and I am always asking myself why we are doing this. She does not want to do any other sports or activities. Believe me, I've tried! Hang in there.

She was given the option (due to money issues) to pick one sport and go with it. She chose gymnastics. Even when I asked if she wanted to not do gymnastics, she almost cried saying she still wanted to do it lol..

Im going to be strict in the area of quitting, I told her Im not raising a quitter and shes gotta work for what she wants.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back